Notice to our Loyal Customers – Covid-19 Status
As we work to navigate today’s challenging environment, we are doing all that we can to keep our customers and our staff safe. Below is the latest information regarding our operations.
(updated 5/30/20) All ScrubaDub locations are open. (M-S 7:30 AM – 8 PM, Sunday 8 AM – 6 PM)
- Our Gasoline and Convenience stores are open. Massachusetts – 6:30 AM – 10 PM, Sunday 7 AM – 6 PM, Warwick RI 7 AM – 8 PM, Maine 6 AM – 9 PM
- Our interior department in Warwick RI is now open. Interior and detailing departments in Massachusetts are temporally closed for the safety of our staff and customers.
- Our Detailing departments are open for drop off appointments only. (No waiting for your vehicle) Detailing Reservations
- We are providing free SaniSafe Viral Disinfectant Wipes so that you can sanitize your vehicles interior at all ScrubaDub locations.
- We are offering Complimentary car washed for First responders, Medical personnel , police and fire personnel. Just show us your Id.
- In Massachusetts, for the safety of everyone our vacuum and dry off areas are closed and ask that you respect safety distancing guidelines, and stay in your vehicle until you are home.
- Unlimited members – We have done our best to place memberships on hold when one of our sites was closed. (a 5 cent hold charge) Unfortunately our system does not allow us to prorate plans, so some of our members may have several days of complementary washing while other may have been charged for a few days we were closed. We are here to make things right! If you feel you were charged when we were closed or you were unable to wash even if we were open, click the link below and let us know.