Community Servings – Pie in The Sky Fund Raiser – Help Feed the Critically Ill. Purchase a “Pie for a Client Donation” and receive a Free Express Car Wash. Donate Here
Keeping our staff and customers safe is our top priority. Below is the latest information regarding our operations. All ScrubaDub locations are open. (M-S 7:30 AM – 8 PM, Sunday 8 AM – 6 PM)
- We offer contactless washing at all of our sites with our Unlimited wash plans and prepaid washes. Buy Online Now.
- Face coverings are required for both our staff and our customers.
- Our Vacuums and dry off areas are open in all sites. Our Satisfaction carts are available at most location.
- Interior Cleaning Services – We are disinfecting all vehicles both before and at the end of our interior cleaning process. This is now included at no additional charge.
- Our Detailing departments are open for drop off appointments only. (No waiting for your vehicle) Book a Detail Reservation.
- We are providing free SaniSafe Viral Disinfectant Wipes so that you can sanitize your vehicles interior at all ScrubaDub locations.
More Great Ways to Save at ScrubaDub
Comments from our Customers
Went for car detailing in Brookline. They were friendly and even finished my car an hour earlier than they planned. The work was incredible and the car is SPOTLESS! I’ll definitely be coming back
The backseat of my car was in real bad state with juice spill stains and all kinds of litter. You guys have done an amazing job. My eyes were wide open when I saw the interior after the job was done. I never ever imagined that my car would be that clean ever again. Five stars. Great job. Keep it up!
Our z3 BMW was literally covered with bird droppings. The folks at ScrubaDub were terrific…great service…fantastic men who were amazing terrific and smiling!
I dropped off my Honda Ridgeline that was very dirty inside and out and when I came back to pick it up I was blown away with the outcome. You guys did a great job. Thanks!
Outstanding job. Vehicle interior restored to new condition after 4 years of 3 children destroying it.
This car wash (Salem) is by far the best and the guy in the tunnel named Robby did a wonderful job explaining the different car washes as well being VERY polite, even though there were a line behind me, he took his time and did an extraordinary job scrubbing my car.
I must say, out of 10 years of being a loyal regular customer I have never encountered a ScrubaDub employee handle my situation with professionalism and hospitality. Josh was kind enough to walk me over and assist me with my wash. He taught me how to use the equipment correctly step by step. He has a bright smile and great personality.
You recently approved a car wash fundraiser for our school and we want to send a heartfelt “thank you” your way. The fundraiser was a huge success for us and the money raised will be used to offset the cost of the Junior-Senior Prom next year. As you probably know, the cost of formal functions makes it formidable for the students to bear the entire expense. I have long been a returning customer of your Warwick facility and have always been pleased with the quality of service provided.
WOW, WAS IT WORTH IT TO COME. If it had not been for the license plate (BLK THNG) and the dog crate, I’m not sure I’d have believed it was actually my car! The doors haven’t looked like that in YEARS. Really. Literally. You provide a really fabulous service at a price that just can’t be beat. Thank you thank you thank you!